Gambody Support Team provides general customer service and assistance to all users of the Gambody Marketplace.
Our goal is to respond to support queries within 24 hours, although complex tickets may occasionally take longer to resolve. Support tickets are answered in the order they are received. Gambody Support Department is open Monday though Friday from 9 am to 6 pm London time, with staff working around the globe to help resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Support responds to every query it receives. Please do not submit multiple tickets about the same issue as this congests the system and may result in a delay in the processing of your inquiry.
Checking The Knowledgebase Before Contacting Support:
Support Team can help you with any queries or problems related to any of the Gambody site, but we do suggest you take a look through our Knowledgebase to see if your question has already been answered. This will not only save you time if your query has already been covered, but will help us resolve your ticket quickly should you need to send one.
If your query or problem is not covered in the KnowledgeBase, never fear! Send us a ticket with as much pertinent information as you can and we will do our best to solve your problem.
What Support Can Help You With:
The Support team can assist you with all of the following:
- Account issues and queries
- Buyer issues and queries
- Author issues and queries
- Referrer issues and queries
- Copyright and piracy reports
- General queries
- Large deposits
- Breaches of our terms and conditions (such as spamming, inappropriate content, forum posts, or sitemail)
- Purchased items that are faulty or do not work as described
- Feedback (we value both positive and negative feedback!)
What Support Can't Help You With:
Certain queries are unfortunately outside of the scope of the Support team. These include:
- Help finding specific items on the marketplace
- Help customizing purchased items or commissioning items
- Provide technical support for individual items
- Problems navigating or using PayPal or MoneyBookers (this excludes issues with purchases, deposited funds or your account)
You can contact support here