Before sending an email to support[@]gambody.com, please read carefully all the information provided on every 3D model’s page and the information included in this section. If you don’t find the answer to your question, your email inquiry will be answered promptly. Please keep in mind that we are open Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm London time and allow enough time for your email to be replied to, depending on the day and time you write to us.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see the assembly instructions for the model?
- Can I buy the model without the ‘Gambody’ text on the base support?
- How much material you need for a 3D print?
- Can I scale the model down?
- If I buy the files, are you also able to provide me with universal file formats, such as STEP, IGES or OBJ files?
- Is there a pre-assembled kit of the model to build for those who do not own a 3D printer?
- Is there a service out there who can print this up for me after I buy it?
- Can I download another part for free to test print, than the one that is made available for free download on the 3D model’s page?
- A file I bought or wanted to buy has disappeared from the system, what’s happened?