You can download and print the one-piece SLS version of the model/figurine as well and you will get much better results than when using the FFF/FDM printer technology for it. But you may consider downloading the version adapted and cut exactly for the DLP/SLA printer technology - version DLP/SLA (the model’s page, tab ‘Source Files’). This version consists of much fewer assembly parts than the FFF/FDM version that are cut in such a way to make sure that the SLA printer will be able to build the needed support constructions in all the hard-to-reach areas of the model.
Articles in this section
- Can I switch my "Customer" type account to the "Author"?
- Am I allowed to submit models created by a 3D scanning program?
- How many times am I allowed to print the purchased model?
- Will I be able to scale the model anyhow?
- Can I print the one-piece SLS version of the model on my SLA (DLP) printer? What is the difference?
- Will I be able to print your models on my 3D printer?
- Am I allowed to sell the 3D printing/printed models that I create using your STL files?
- Where do I print the STL files if I don't have my own 3D printer at home?
- Can I have a custom 3D printing model designed?
- What printer to choose and what models are recommended for beginners?