All the STL files offered on Gambody are sold under the Regular Permission the terms of which you agree with and accept when purchasing the STL files of the 3D printing model. This Regular Permission presupposes that you can’t sell or otherwise distribute the digital file(s) or the 3D printed items produced under this Regular Permission; can’t use the 3D printed item in any commercial activity; can’t modify the digital file(s) and then sell the 3D printed items from such modified digital file(s). Adherence to the rules set forth by the Regular Permission terms is strictly controlled here on Gambody, and any violations are severely punished. You can read more about the Regular Permission here: https://gambody.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000238491-Regular-Permission-for-3D-Printing-Personal-Use.
Articles in this section
- How much will it cost to have a 3D model printed with a 3D printing service provider?
- What if I signed up on Gambody in 2018 but never placed the first order, does the current Offer for Newbies apply?
- Can I switch my "Customer" type account to the "Author"?
- Am I allowed to submit models created by a 3D scanning program?
- How many times am I allowed to print the purchased model?
- Will I be able to scale the model anyhow?
- Can I print the one-piece SLS version of the model on my SLA (DLP) printer? What is the difference?
- Will I be able to print your models on my 3D printer?
- Am I allowed to sell the 3D printing/printed models that I create using your STL files?
- Where do I print the STL files if I don't have my own 3D printer at home?