Yes you can. Due to additional transaction expenses, a minimum of US$500 is required before this option is available. Sometimes banks will charge an extra transaction fee on incoming international funds. To find out whether you will be required to pay fees you should contact your bank.
Articles in this section
- How much money can I make?
- How can I withdraw my earnings?
- Where can I access Statements for my account?
- Can I collaborate with another artist to create and sell items?
- Do I need to pay taxes on my marketplace earnings?
- Why is my Earned balance negative?
- What are sales reversals?
- What information is shown on my statement?
- General Pricing Information
- International Wire Transfer (SWIFT)