On Gambody website, files can be removed for sale or download for a number of reasons, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- We may have received a copyright complaint about the item.
- The author may have decided to delete the file from our system.
- The file may have been disabled due to a problem with it and could be re-activated again after the problem is fixed and the author has updated it.
Unfortunately, when a file is removed or deleted from our system we cannot continue to offer it for purchase nor can we continue to offer it as a download for customers who have already purchased the item. It is important to note that Gambody does not make guarantees as to the ongoing availability of files following initial download for these reasons.
This is why we strongly encourage users to download their files immediately after purchase and to store the originals in a safe place for future access. If you’re having problems with a file which is no longer available for download then see below if you are eligible for a refund.
Am I eligible for a refund?
Gambody does have a refund policy surrounding removed files, and we will gladly honor it provided that one of the following two criteria is met:
- The file was removed within five days of your initial purchase.
- You have never downloaded the file.
As always, if the file does not work as described, is corrupt or contains bugs and we can verify this, we will offer a full refund of the purchase cost. To submit a refund claim, please contact Support. Please only contact Support for a refund if you meet the above criteria.