We only offer STL files that are designed for 3D printing.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see the assembly instructions for the model?
- Can I buy the model without the ‘Gambody’ text on the base support?
- How much material you need for a 3D print?
- Can I scale the model down?
- If I buy the files, are you also able to provide me with universal file formats, such as STEP, IGES or OBJ files?
- Is there a pre-assembled kit of the model to build for those who do not own a 3D printer?
- Is there a service out there who can print this up for me after I buy it?
- Can I download another part for free to test print, than the one that is made available for free download on the 3D model’s page?
- A file I bought or wanted to buy has disappeared from the system, what’s happened?