Unfortunately, this option is not available. The embossed watermark on the 3D model’s support base, or any other part, is there for marketing and prevention of theft attempts reasons.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see the assembly instructions for the model?
- Can I buy the model without the ‘Gambody’ text on the base support?
- How much material you need for a 3D print?
- Can I scale the model down?
- If I buy the files, are you also able to provide me with universal file formats, such as STEP, IGES or OBJ files?
- Is there a pre-assembled kit of the model to build for those who do not own a 3D printer?
- Is there a service out there who can print this up for me after I buy it?
- Can I download another part for free to test print, than the one that is made available for free download on the 3D model’s page?
- A file I bought or wanted to buy has disappeared from the system, what’s happened?