The author of the 3D model agreed to make part X downloadable for free because, according to him, this is the most difficult and the most important part of the 3D model. You can download part X for free and test print it. The result you will get for this part is valid for all the parts that the 3D model consists of. Just, don't forget to read Printing Details info on the 3D model's page and use them to set your slicing program correctly.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see the assembly instructions for the model?
- Can I buy the model without the ‘Gambody’ text on the base support?
- How much material you need for a 3D print?
- Can I scale the model down?
- If I buy the files, are you also able to provide me with universal file formats, such as STEP, IGES or OBJ files?
- Is there a pre-assembled kit of the model to build for those who do not own a 3D printer?
- Is there a service out there who can print this up for me after I buy it?
- Can I download another part for free to test print, than the one that is made available for free download on the 3D model’s page?
- A file I bought or wanted to buy has disappeared from the system, what’s happened?