Constituent Factors of this Extended Permission
Understanding how this Extended Permission for Enterprise works is necessary to make sure that the Purchaser is able to access the digital file(s) that he/she wants to buy and is unable to improperly use the 3D printed item from such digital file(s) owned by the 3D designer.
- This Extended Permission for Enterprise covers the matters concerning the digital file(s) that a Purchaser buys and the 3D printed items (physical object) that are 3D printed from such digital file(s). Read the rest of this Extended Permission for Enterprise to learn the details that apply to the use of the 3D printed model.
- Gambody does not own the copyright over the digital file(s) that are sold on the marketplace. The copyright for the digital file(s) is owned by the 3D designer who creates and uploads them on Gambody marketplace for sale.
- Gambody acts as an intermediary between the 3D designer and the purchaser. Gambody’s tasks in this relationship are to regulate the number of 3D printed items permitted under the rules of the Extended Permission.
- The Extended Permission for Enterprise grants the Purchaser the right to use the digital file(s) he/she has purchased and the 3D printed item produced from the digital file(s) for commercial purposes.
- The Purchaser undertakes to credit Gambody (on its official website or other websites through which it carries out his commercial activity, and across social media, providing the link to the marketplace www.gambody.com and the hashtag #gambody)as the marketplace selling the digital file(s) of the 3D printed item he/she sells.
- The digital file(s) of a 3D model purchased by the Extended Permission for Enterprise holder are designed for 3D printing only.
- All files purchased under the Extended Permission for Enterprise are subject to the Purchaser’s personal handling and 3D printing.
Things You Can Do Under This Extended Permission
- You can purchase digital file(s) and 3D print them.
- You can create up to 200 printed items from the digital files of a single 3D model.
- You can use such 200 printed items for commercial activity.
Things You Can’t Do Under This Extended Permission
- You can’t sell or otherwise distribute the digital file(s) purchased under this Extended Permission for Enterprise.
- You can’t modify the digital file(s) and then pass or sell them as your own.
Other Terms of the Extended Permission
- Gambody will be entitled to terminate this Extended Permission for Enterprise if the Purchaser infringes any of the provisions hereof.
- Gambody will have the right to claim any damage compensation incurred as a result of the infringement by the Purchaser of the provisions herein.
- Gambody will have the right to perform improvements and updates of the digital file(s) without the prior notice of the Purchaser.
- Gambody is entitled to remove any digital file(s) at the request of the 3D designer without prior notice of the Purchaser.
- Enterprise refers to a company with a large number of employees creating bulk 3D printed items and distributing or selling them.
- Purchaser refers to an individual who buys a digital file(s) available for purchase and download on Gambody Marketplace.
- Gambody Marketplace refers to Gambody and all its affiliates and partners that advertise digital file(s) on behalf of Gambody.
- Digital file(s) refers to the STL files that describe the surface geometry of a three-dimensional object, widely used for 3D printing.
- 3D Printed Item refers to the object 3D printed from the digital file(s).
- 3D Designer refers to an individual who creates digital file(s) for 3D printing and with whom Gambody Marketplace is in a partnership relationship.