Regular Permission FAQs
The following FAQ are intended for those who have doubts related to a certain activity carried out with the digital file(s) purchased from Gambody and the 3D models 3D printed from such digital file(s).
1. Can I sell physical items 3D printed from the digital file(s) I bought from Gambody?
If you have purchased the files under Regular Permission, any commercial activity, be it with the digital file(s) or the 3D model that is 3D printed from such digital file(s) is prohibited. Please refer to the full text of the Regular Permission for more.
2. Can I use the 3D model to participate in a charity event helping to raise funds for a cause?
You can put 3D models printed from digital file(s) purchased under the Regular Permission up for charity events, as long as the number of 3D printed items doesn’t exceed the number regulated by the Regular Permission. Also, you must credit Gambody as the marketplace you purchased the files from.
3. May I print a 3D model for personal use?
You may print up to 3 3D models, the digital file(s) of which you purchased at Gambody, for personal use/donation/gift.
4. May I use digital file(s) and 3D printed model from such files in education settings?
As long as you don’t distribute altered or unaltered digital file(s) without asking for our permission and you 3D print the model only for education purposes. If your students want to have the digital file(s) you may instruct them to sign up with Gambody and purchase them
5. Do I have the right to modify the digital file(s) I purchased?
Yes, you may modify the digital file(s). However, keep in mind that no matter how much you modify the digital file(s) they are subject to the rules of the Regular Permission and you are not entitled to sell 3D printed item created from such modified digital file(s).