Constituent Factors of this Regular Permission
Understanding how this Regular Permission works is necessary to make sure that the Purchaser is able to access the digital file(s) that he/she wants to buy and is unable to improperly use the 3D printed item from such digital file(s) owned by the 3D designer.
- This Regular Permission covers the matters concerning the digital file(s) that a Purchaser buys and the 3D printed items (physical object) that are 3D printed from such digital file(s). Read the rest of this Regular Permission to learn the details that apply to the use of the 3D printed model, and the FAQs which form part of this Permission.
- Gambody does not own the copyright over the digital file(s) that are sold on the marketplace. The copyright for the digital file(s) is owned by the 3D designer who creates and uploads them on Gambody marketplace for sale.
- Gambody acts as an intermediary between the 3D designer and the purchaser. Gambody’s tasks in this relationship are to regulate the number of 3D printed items permitted under the rules of the Regular Permission.
- The Regular Permission grants the Purchaser the right to use the digital file(s) he/she has purchased and the 3D printed item produced from the digital file(s) for personal use only.
- The digital file(s) of a 3D model purchased by the Regular Permission holder are designed for 3D printing only.
- All files purchased under the Regular Permission are subject to the Purchaser’s personal handling and 3D printing.
Things You Can Do Under This Regular Permission
- You can purchase digital file(s) and 3D print them.
- You can create up to 3 printed items from the digital files of a single 3D model.
- You can use such 3 printed items for personal use/gift/donation only.
- You can put the 3D printed items up for charity as long as their number doesn’t exceed the number of 3D printed items regulated by this Regular Permission.
Things You Can’t Do Under This Regular Permission
- You can’t sell or otherwise distribute the digital file(s) or the 3D printed items produced under this Regular Permission.
- You can’t use the 3D printed item in any commercial activity.
- You can’t modify the digital file(s) and then sell the 3D printed item from such modified digital file(s).
Other Terms of the Regular Permission
- Gambody will be entitled to terminate this Regular Permission if the Purchaser infringes any of the provisions hereof.
- Gambody will have the right to claim any damage compensation incurred as a result of the infringement by the Purchaser of the provisions herein.
- Gambody will have the right to perform improvements and updates of the digital file(s) without the prior notice of the Purchaser.
- Gambody is entitled to remove any digital file(s) at the request of the 3D designer without prior notice of the Purchaser.
- Purchaser refers to an individual who buys a digital file(s) available for purchase and download on Gambody Marketplace.
- Gambody Marketplace refers to Gambody and all its affiliates and partners that advertise digital file(s) on behalf of Gambody.
- Digital file(s) refers to the STL files that describe the surface geometry of a three-dimensional object, widely used for 3D printing.
- 3D Printed Item refers to the object 3D printed from the digital file(s).
- 3D Designer refers to an individual who creates digital file(s) for 3D printing and with whom Gambody Marketplace is in a partnership relationship.